100% Recyclable, Sustainable Packaging Solutions
- More and more consumers are seeking sustainable products and packaging. They’re taking notice of how much plastic and non-compostable materials
- Shock-Absorbing, Space Efficient, and Cost Effective.
- Candle packs, Clamshells, End Caps, Wine Shippers, and Custom Solutions.
Molded Pulp Packaging!
We offer Space-efficient and eco-friendly molded fiber packaging for protection during transits short and long.
Molded Pulp Packaging specializes in 100% recycled, compostable packaging for businesses that need sustainable solutions to meet the demands of today’s eco-conscious consumers and business owners. Starting with recycled papers and corrugated boxes, molded pulp is formed into space-efficient, lightweight, and shock-absorbent packaging that protects your products during shipping. Our distribution centers on both coasts ensure that you can reach our team on your schedule and at your convenience. Let us become your partner in protecting all of your outgoing shipments.
Who We Are
- We are all around environmentally conscious.
- We test until we get it perfect and then test again.
- Obsessed with quality - we mean it!
- Our company is founded on superior customer service.
- We are always innovating to outdo what we did yesterday.
- We are enabling business owners and consumers to meet the needs of eco-conscious buyers.
- Molded Pulp Packaging is a global supplier of compostable paper products
Our Happy Clients
We’re a global supplier of high-quality molded fiber solutions made from 100% recycled paper. Our products are widely used in consumer and B2B industries and are sent out from distribution centers across North America. Our company is highly capable of a wide variety of both pre-made and custom solutions to fit your needs. Whether you're selecting tried and true clamshells or need a custom mold produced, we put our products through several rounds of testing to ensure it is perfect before we send it to you. Molded Pulp Packaging places emphasis on quality and superior customer satisfaction.learn more
- If you run a restaurant, diner, takeout shop, or catering company, you likely use a lot of containers. After all,read more
- What is Molded Pulp Packaging? There is a long list of packaging materials to choose from that are made forread more